Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's My Birthday Tomorrow


...and I've asked for some stuff. Let me tell you.

{These are called "Turq Rectangular Earrings by DevonBearDesigns and you can get them here}

{You've better BELIEVE I asked for these. Jack Rogers? Check. Navy and White? Check. Monogrammed? YOU KNOW IT! Get them here}

{Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM...a girls gotta have a dream. Get it here}

{I am so in love with these. 14kt Yellow Gold Block Monogram Earrings. Get them here}

{LL Bean X-Large Tote WITH a monogram...obvs. Get it here}

{Prada 170s. Love at first sight. Get them here}

{2 Inch Monogrammed Necklace, Sterling Silver with 18k Gold plated. It's $57...reeeeallly good and a cheap, quick monogram fix. Get it here}

{This is sooooo college girl and I'm 4 years past that stage. BUT...I love it. Monogrammed Charm Bracelet. $47...another good cheap monogram fix. Get it here}

{Looooove these! And at $36, these cute little monogrammed earrings are so do-able! Get them here}

{Aaahhh yeah boy! Another monogrammed obsession: a gold monogrammed ring. Get it here}

{I'm from Texas. I can always appreciate at good, chunky, turquoise necklace! Get it here}

OBVIOUSLY I'm didn't ask for all of it.
But you can bet your bottom dollar all of this is in a google doc labled "When You Majorly Mess Up" and safely in his gmail account.

:)

Gifts are my love language.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment