Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Master Bedroom Progress and Fall Candles

It's a cool night in Northern VA and the windows are open and the fall candles are burnin'.

Enter, Bath and Body Works 3 wick candle.
 Spiced Cider, to be exact:

I just love pulling out the fall scented candles. 

In other news, I'd have a lot more updates from this weekend, however, I seem to always find myself with a phone with a dead battery. 

BUT...our Master Bedroom is coming along...at least in the curtain department.


{I love this picture of my husband :) }
We bought four Ikea panels and used two per side. 

We hung them like this: 

 But I'm really thinking about buying the Ikea hooks (get them here), attaching them to the curtain like the picture below:


and attaching those hooks to some of these:


...but in the oil rubbed bronze version. I feel like the curtains will be more even looking and less "bunchy". If that makes any sense at all...

Lastly, I laughed out loud when I found this on Pinterest...


See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment